The inside of the (V) is our mistakes, challenges and hardships we had to face, and life’s biggest tests we had to overcome.
The outside of the (V) represents our character, perseverance, it shows our resilience, it is proof that despite our misfortune.. we can still arise.
(Tag me on Instagram of you wearing your mask @Victortheinspiration)
Add an extra layer of protection with a personalized touch. These reusable cloth face masks made of 100% Polyester provide a physical barrier around the face. They, however, are not medical-grade, thus, not meant for medical use. Great for everyday use for overall protection.
- 100% Polyester
- Elastic earloops
- Two layers of cloth
- One size
How to use:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching and putting on mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops and place around each ear. Make sure the mask is snug around the sides of your face.
- Try not to touch the mask once you have put it on.
- To remove the mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
How to clean:
- You can wash your face mask with your regular laundry.
- Make sure to completely dry face mask after washing.
This mask is not designed or intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease or condition. This mask is intended for general use only and not for use in any medical setting. For adult use only. Do not place this mask on children under 2 years of age or on anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove it without assistance. This mask is not intended to replace other preventive measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or your medical provider.